Visa for Belgium
What type of visa (short stay - long stay?)
Short stay visa (visa type C) authorizes you to stay on Schengen territory for a term not longer than 3 months during a period of 6 months starting from your first entry on the territory.
Long stay visa (visa type D) authorizes you to stay in Belgium for a period longer than 90 days (students, researchers, workers, family reunification, …).
As of 15 September 2021, applications should be submitted through TLScontact
Location: 12th floor, Sathorn City Tower, 175 South Sathorn Road, Khwaeng Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Submission of application: Monday 08:00 – 13:30, Wednesday : 08:00 -12:30 and 13:30 -16:00, Saturday 08:00 -12:00 (please note that an extra fee will apply)
Call centre (as of 1 September 2021): +66 2 838 6666 from Monday to Friday 08:00 -12:30 and 13:30 -16h30
website : https://be.tlscontact.com/
Instagram : tlscontactthailand
Please note that applicants:
- need to submit their visa application at TLScontact (address is mentioned here above) with a prior appointment
- in some cases, will need to present themselves for an interview at the Embassy after submitting their applications at TLScontact (generally, the day after).
Until 14 September 2021, applications are submitted through VFS.
Belgian Visa Application Center – VFS Global
Temporary Location: 10/104-106, The Trendy Building, 8th Floor, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110
Call Centre +66 (02) 118 7002
General information regarding visas for Belgium is available on the website of the Immigration Office at the following address: https://dofi.ibz.be/en.
You'll find on the following pages the information concerning:
- Where, when and how can you submit your visa application?
- The Visa Information System – Short stay visas
- How much is the visa fee?
- Type of visa / Required documents
- Checking the status of your visa application and processing time
- Refusal and possibility of appeal
- Application forms, Insurance companies, Medical certificate, Certified doctors, good conduct, list of recognized translators, ...
Information on the GDPR