Last updated on
What type of visa (short stay - long stay?)
Short stay visa (visa type C) authorizes you to stay on Schengen territory for a term not longer than 3 months during a period of 6 months starting from your first entry on the territory.
Long stay visa (visa type D) authorizes you to stay in Belgium for a period longer than 90 days (students, researchers, workers, family reunification, …).
Applications should be submitted through TLScontact
Location: 12th floor, Sathorn City Tower, 175 South Sathorn Road, Khwaeng Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Submission of application: Monday 08:00 – 13:30, Wednesday : 08:00 -12:30 and 13:30 -16:00, Saturday 08:00 -12:00 (please note that an extra fee will apply)
Call centre: +66 2 838 6666 from Monday to Friday 08:00 -12:30 and 13:30 -16h30
Please note that applicants:
- need to submit their visa application at TLScontact (address is mentioned here above) with a prior appointment
- in some cases, will need to present themselves for an interview at the Embassy after submitting their applications at TLScontact (generally, the day after).
General information regarding visas for Belgium is available on the website of the Immigration Office
You'll find on the following pages the information concerning:
- Where, when and how can you submit your visa application?
- The Visa Information System – Short stay visas
- How much is the visa fee?
- Type of visa / Required documents
- Checking the status of your visa application and processing time
- Refusal and possibility of appeal
- Application forms, insurance companies, medical certificate, certified doctors, good conduct, list of recognized translators, ...
Information on the GDPR
General Data Protection Regulation. Information to be provided to applicants concerning the processing of personal data in the Visa Information System (VIS) provided upon short stay visa applications
Privacy statement. Processing of personal data in the context of a visa application